"Rough waters are truer tests of leadership.
In calm water, every ship has a good captain"
Why choose Talent
Like all search firms, we:
• Take all measures to ensure a thorough understanding of the role and its objectives, short and long term.
• Prepare a research based strategy to identify potential candidates
• Conduct a rigorous headhunting and networking activity
• Qualify candidates through face to face interviews
• Provide interview notes and verbal brief on short listed candidates
• Conduct indepth reference checks
• Assist in final offer negotiation where necessary.
Where Talent is different
We don't take on work unless we can devote our full time to the project. We work solely on your behalf and prefer to make all contacts personally, making sure that your message is delivered consistently and professionally.
We are your only point of contact and therefore aware at all times of the status and progress of the assignment. We communicate this progress on a regular basis and make sure we continue to stay on the same page with expectations.
This personal contact throughout the assignment allows us to report back market feedback on both the role and any impressions of the client’s business in the industry.
We maintain long term relationships with our clients. This allows us to understand your long term plans and make you aware of interesting individuals for your succession pipeline.
Our years of experience help us to interview and assess the ability of potential candidates to do the job. Culture fit is key to any hire. Christine Thomas is a member of the British Psychological Society and, at the client's request we can administer any of the SHL Group's tools using 'science' as a final confirmation of the candidate's personality fit.
We personally conduct reference check discussions to confirm ability to perform the task at hand by reviewing past performance and probing for any areas which will be a challenge.
TALENT's fees are based purely on performance and 2% of all TALENT's fees are donated to charity.